Monday, March 26, 2007

Addi at Home

Addi was very wakeful on Saturday and the trip home from Nashville was an extra long one due a detour around an accident. As a result, she wanted to sleep most of yesterday and not eat much. Her appetite began to pick up again late yesterday although she is not completely back up to where she was when she left the hospital. With all the prayers on her behalf, I am sure she will be back up to the earlier volume soon. She is adjusting to her home environment and Dad reports she is smiling and vocalizing a lot.

I have had a cold and not been able to go see her since she got home, but I am getting better every day and should be well in two or three more days. I am anxious to get to rock that sweet baby again. I'm hoping to get a nice smiling picture this weekend to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don & I send thoughts and prayers for Addi's continued good recovery and for strength and good health for all of you as you minister to her and each other. Jean

Anonymous said...

This is great news :)

Anonymous said...

Teresa,
I am glad Addi is doing well with her recovery. I'll continue to pray for her and the family. She's beautiful.
Barb