Monday, July 2, 2007

Surgery has been scheduled



Addi is scheduled for a heart cath on July 25 at 6am. There is a possibility that they will be using a balloon to open up her pulmonary artery during the cath. Her surgery is scheduled for August 14th. They expect her to be in the hospital for 10 days following the surgery.

Addi is 4 months old today. She weighs 9lbs 6oz and is 22.5 inches long. She is still very small for her age, but is consistently gaining 4 to 5 ounces a week and is growing about an inch in length a month. She is starting to play with toys and loves to "talk" and smile. Please continue to pray for our little sweetheart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addi is 4 months not 3

Teresa P. said...

Oops, Grandma had a senior moment. I corrected the blog :)

Anonymous said...

Trevor and Amy I will be praying for Baby Addi. When I read Tressa Ross's note to Glendale Church asking for prayers, I new the name Trevor Provine was familiar. I looked back and found that Trevor was in the last 7th grade class that I taught before I retired. I was his Math teacher, as well as Tracy's. You have a beautiful Baby Girl and I will be praying for her and her doctors as well as both of you. With love, Jo Farley