Monday, August 13, 2007

No surgery tomorrow.......

Addison met with her cardiologist and surgeon today and the decision was made to postpone her surgery that was scheduled for tomorrow. The surgeon said her O2 saturation was so good (93%) that it didn't make sense to operate yet. They are planning to evaluate her on a monthly basis to determine when the time is right. I will send out an update when the surgery is rescheduled. Keep praying. I believe that prayers are being answered by allowing Addison to have more time to grow and gain strength before going through the surgery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Addison will get to gain more strength before the operation. I live in Murray Ky and was told about Addi at Glendale Road where my wife, daughter, and I attend. I told my Sunday school class about her and put her on the prayer list. We will continue to pray for Addi and I know that God will take care of her. I was just short of tears reading the blogs last week. I couldnt help but think of my 14 month old daughter and how blessed we have been to have had a healthy baby girl. I know, however, that Addi will be a blessing to you and your family be it for days, months, or years. There is no bigger blessing than a child.
In Christian Love,
Jay Stark